Siemens Gamesa and the 4gune cluster of Engineering, Science and Technology of the Basque Country are pleased to invite you to the round table “Energy transition, skills and job opportunities in the Basque Country”, to be held next < strong>June 8 from 10:00 to 11:30 in the Ensanche Building (Zabalgune Plaza, 11).
The objective of the conference is to address, from the experience and perspectives of the business, academic and political environment, the dimension of the challenge of the energy transition in the labor market and the skills required to deal with rapid technological changes and the danger of global warming. .
The event will be inaugurated by Xabier Ochandiano Martinez, Delegate Councilor for the Economic Development, Trade and Employment Area and Miren Artaraz, Director of University Policy and Coordination of the Basque Government and Director of the 4gune Cluster, who will give way to a round table moderated by José Ignacio Hormaeche, Director General of the Basque Energy Cluster.
Will participate as speakers:
• Iker Echarri, Director of Talent and Leadership Development at Siemens Gamesa.
• Leire Hormigo, head of the Talent and Development in Northern Zone at Iberdrola.
• María Gaztelu, talent manager at Petronor.
• Pablo Garcia Bringas, Vice Dean of External Affairs and Ongoing Training at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Deusto.
• Alberto Oleaga, Deputy Director of Business Relations at the Bilbao School of Engineering University of the Basque Country / Euskal Herriko Unibertsitatea (UPV/EHU).
• Nekane Errasti, Academic Director of the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Mondragón.